Tuesday, April 8, 2008

How to Post a Comment

(For you, mom)
If you are trying to post a comment and don't have a google account, you can still post! After you type your comment in the box, you will see a series of circles/choices you can click for your identity. If you have a google account, keep the top circle clicked. If not, your best choices are either the 3rd circle (Name/URL) or the 4th circle (anonymous). If you click Name/URL, just type your name in the name box, then if you have a website to link to, type that in the URL box. If not, leave it blank. If you choose anonymous, just type your name in the comment text box so I know who you are =]

Hope that helps!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hope I am not the only one who has had trouble leaving a comment. If I am, I feel pretty silly.
Thanks for the help, Kelly.
Mom
P.S. The brownies look yummy.